Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Baseball Players Prayer


"Dear Lord,

Help me to be a sport in this little game of life. I don't ask for an easy place in the line-up. Play me anywhere you need me. I only ask that I might give you 100% of all I've got. If all the hard drives seem to come my way- I thank you for the compliment. Help me to realize that you won't let anything come my way that you and I can't handle together."


I can promise you that the principles in this prayer are true. I can also promise that if we go about our lives with this attitude rather than the attitude of..."Why me?", "Why can't I get all the breaks?", "God, give me this and this and this or else I don't believe anymore!"...we will have a greatly blessed and directed life and we will be much more happy.

I love you and testify this to you in the name of the Lord and Master; Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment